|"...Now the Sisyphean Insurrectionists prepare for war."|
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Revolver is the first weapon type found in ULTRAKILL, taken off a pedestal at the beginning of [ 0-1: INTO THE FIRE ]. With their primary fire, they fire bullets with modest damage and decent fire rate; their consistent accuracy and hitscan shots makes them particularly effective at taking out enemies from range and firing at weakpoints.
Appearance-wise, the Revolver's cylinder is slightly off-center, sticking out further on the left side; it also seems to have only four chambers, which glow different colors based on the variant's color. The Alternate Revolver forms have a slightly different design, with an X-shaped cylinder and a hammer that must be pulled back after each shot; they are much more powerful, though have a lower rate of fire. Instead of glowing chambers, they have lights on the side of the barrel.
The Alternate Revolver can be obtained after activating each of the 4 slab switches, with one in each mission of Limbo.
Types of Revolvers
- Piercer Revolver (Blue) - Revolver that can be charged up to fire a powerful, enemy-piercing laser.
- Marksman Revolver (Green) - Revolver that can fire up to four Coins to ricochet bullets and Railcannon shots off of.
- Under Construction (Red) - Unknown/Not Released
- Alternate Revolver - The Revolver's alternate form, dealing higher damage and piercing more enemies at the cost of a lower rate of fire.
- The revolver uses electric charges instead of bullets. The rechargeable batteries inside the cylinder allows it to shoot indefinitely.
(Default Variants are in bold italics)
|Revolver Variants:||Piercer Revolver • Marksman Revolver • Red Variant [WIP] • Alternate Revolver|
|Shotgun Variants:||Core Eject Shotgun • Pump Charge Shotgun • Red Variant [WIP]|
|Nailgun Variants:||Attractor Nailgun • Overheat Nailgun • Red Variant [WIP] • Sawblade Launcher|
|Railcannon Variants:||Electric Railcannon • Screwdriver Railcannon • Malicious Railcannon|
|Rocket Launcher Variants:||Blue Variant • Green Variant [WIP] • Red Variant [WIP]|
|Arm Variants:||Feedbacker • Knuckleblaster • Whiplash • Gold Variant [WIP]|