We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|"...Now the Sisyphean Insurrectionists prepare for war."|
The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title.
Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Shotgun's Primary Fire shoots 12 pellets by default, which can be Parried with the Feedbacker to turn one into an explosive projectile; hitting an enemy with the exploding pellet gives the [+PROJECTILE BOOST] Style Indicator.
Types of Shotguns
- Core Eject Shotgun (Blue) - A Shotgun that can overheat and launch its cores like a grenade.
- Pump Charge Shotgun (Green) - A Shotgun that can be pumped to make the Primary Fire shoot off more pellets, or can be overloaded to cause a large explosion.
- Under Construction (Red) - Unknown/Not Released
- The Shotgun can be obtained one (1) level early by defeating Swordsmachine in a secret encounter in [ 0-2: THE MEATGRINDER ].
- The Shotgun shoots concentrated heat instead of bullets. While using the Core Eject, you can see the heat cores being cooled down between shots.
(Default Variants are in bold italics)
|Revolver Variants:||Piercer Revolver • Marksman Revolver • Red Variant [WIP] • Alternate Revolver|
|Shotgun Variants:||Core Eject Shotgun • Pump Charge Shotgun • Red Variant [WIP]|
|Nailgun Variants:||Attractor Nailgun • Overheat Nailgun • Red Variant [WIP] • Sawblade Launcher|
|Railcannon Variants:||Electric Railcannon • Screwdriver Railcannon • Malicious Railcannon|
|Rocket Launcher Variants:||Blue Variant • Green Variant [WIP] • Red Variant [WIP]|
|Arm Variants:||Feedbacker • Knuckleblaster • Whiplash • Gold Variant [WIP]|